Life as unknown territory
Life is new territory.
It reveals its story one moment at a time.
– Leo Buscaglia, American author and motivational speaker
The grateful person is the one for whom life is simply a long existence in the sacred.
– Joan Chittister in The Psalms
Failure is just another way to learn how to do something right.
– Marian Wright Edelman, American child rights activist
Nobody has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
– PT Barnum in The Greatest Showman
I’ve known for years that resentment doesn’t harm those we annoy, but it does harm us.
– Anne Lamott, American spiritual writer
A world of memory
come back to me when I see
– Matsuo Basho in The Essential Basho
Grapes want to become wine.
– Rumi, Sufi Saint
Next post: Find joy