Hear in multiple languages! Click on the “red world symbol” below. Thank you for being part of the Meditation Life Skills Community!
Spread the love and make the world a better place!
Reprogram your subconscious with this 10 minute guided meditation so that your mind works on your side and not against you. We as humans have inner voices and these inner voices determine who we become.
Have you really tried reprogramming your subconscious? Perhaps you’ve attended seminars, read books, and attended courses, but ended up falling back into the same dysfunctional patterns that you’ve always followed! Why does it always come that way?
10-minute guided meditation to reprogram your subconscious
We struggle to change our lives permanently because we only enter information into our consciousness. Here’s the problem: your awareness is not what guides your behavior and belief system. To change your behavior, you must first reprogram the hardwired center of your mind: the subconscious.
So it is very important for us to make sure that our inner voices are working on our side and not against us. We live in a society in which most people are satisfied with less than they really want in their lives because they accept limiting beliefs of society.
Mindfulness and Meditation: Discover Your Best Personal Power
You have to live your life in a certain way according to certain and cultural expectations. Social expectation. As humans, we are put under great pressure to be a certain type of person. In reality we are free beings and should be able to determine for ourselves what our life would be like.
That is why today we are going to do this powerful 10 minute guided meditation to reprogram the reprogramming of your subconscious which will involve affirmations.
When we confirm something, when we repeat something, it becomes part of our subconscious, our mind picks it up. And then we start to believe, which then affects our behavior. So we behave as it is in our own interest.
How does your subconscious work?
The subconscious is the largest part of our mind. It contains all the messages that we have received in the course of our lives. It contains millions and millions of thoughts grouped in clusters that make up beliefs, ways of thinking, and character traits.
The relationship between conscious and subconscious is like an iceberg. Consciousness is represented by the visible tip of the iceberg, while the subconscious is represented by the huge lower part of the iceberg that is not visible.
The subconscious is where all of your learned behaviors reside. Once you’ve learned to walk, don’t you have to worry about how to lift and place each foot to take the next step, do you? Of course not! Your subconscious automatically controls your steps.
Meditation Success: 10 Simple Guidelines You Can Use Today
Your subconscious learns behavior through repetition and practice. Just as running has learned to control your steps, it also controls your steps on your life path based on what you have stepped up throughout your life.
The good news is that you can reprogram your subconscious by entering and amplifying new thoughts and actions! There are several techniques you can use, such as the 10-minute guided meditation podcast above, to tap into the subconscious and reprogram how it works.
5 ways to program your subconscious
It depends on whose numbers you want to believe, but roughly 95% of our behavior is outside of our consciousness. Your subconscious puts down your memories, experiences, perceptions and insights and keeps them well beyond the memory of your conscious mind.
These past experiences and revelations have a tremendous impact on your beliefs, habits, and general behavior.
Programming the subconscious is a powerful tool for behavior change!
With this 10-minute guided meditation, you can program your mind to benefit your mind, body, and spirit:
1. Affirmations. Everyone knows affirmations. These are positive statements that you repeat to yourself every day. Affirmations can be powerful, but they need to be used properly:
● Clearly avoid false claims. Your subconscious is flexible, but unwilling to seriously consider the ridiculous. Repeating “I’m a billionaire” is too factually wrong to be accepted by your subconscious. “My financial situation is improving rapidly” is easier to swallow.
● Use pictures and emotions to really sell it. Consider yourself thin, financially successful, or selling your first novel. Create the same emotion that you would have in this situation.
● Repeat your affirmations 3 sessions per day for 5-10 minutes each. Just before falling asleep, right after waking up and a suitable time of day are ideal times. For example, if you want to boost your self-confidence, repeat the affirmations whenever you experience self-doubt.
2. Subliminal technology. There is software available that will display subliminal messages on your computer screen. These programs can run all day without your awareness. You can use the affirmations included in the software or write your own.
● There are also audio programs with positive messages embedded in the music that you may not be consciously aware of.
● The use of these programs is controversial. With so many available for free, it can’t hurt to try them out for a month. See what happens.
3. Hypnosis. You have been hypnotized many times. You probably didn’t think of it as hypnosis. If you are completely absorbed in a book or movie, you are mesmerized.
● Hypnosis is just a state of intense focus with reduced awareness of what is happening in your immediate environment. In this state you are more vulnerable. In other words, it’s easier to influence you or change your mind.
● There are many books, audio programs, and videos that use hypnotic techniques. Many people find these very effective while others seem less impressed. Try again and see if it’s worth your time.
4. Meditation. This 10 minute guided meditation is a great way to focus your focus. Meditation creates a mental state that opens the mind to new ideas. Meditation can be learned quite effectively from books and videos. It takes practice to get skillful so this is not a quick fix.
How to Meditate Properly Like an Expert in 3 Minutes or Less
5. Visualization. If you can visualize well, you can convince your subconscious of almost anything. A convincing visualization is viewed by your subconscious as an actual experience. For example, when you imagine yourself giving successful speeches, your subconscious becomes convinced that it is a skill that you possess.
Again, the best time to use this procedure is just before going to sleep and in the morning after you wake up. Visualization is easier and more effective in these times. We only perceive a tiny part of what our brain is currently doing.
Our brain deals with far too much information that our consciousness could process. The brain controls body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, digestion, concentrations of various salts, neurotransmitters, hormones and far more sensory data than we are aware of.
The same goes for our behavior. In theory, the subconscious controls 95% of our behavior. It only makes sense to address that 95%. This 10 minute guided meditation will help you use affirmations to effectively reprogram your subconscious for a better life.